High Quality Confidential Services, Absolutely Free!
Am I pregnant?
When a pregnancy is not a part of your plan, The LPC is here for you as you weigh your next steps. The LPC provides physical, spiritual, and emotional care as you determine what to do. Our services are offered free of charge to you in a confidential, non-judgmental, and caring environment. We provide peer-to-peer counseling with a Care Coach and a pregnancy test during your first office visit. Our goal is to listen to you and to offer you life-giving support. Your first step can begin today. Call to make an appointment.
What type and how accurate is the pregnancy test used?
Can I get an ultrasound exam?
Ultrasound exams are one part of the services we provide for women who are wondering if they might be pregnant. The first step begins with the first office visit, where you will meet with a coach and a nurse. The nurse will evaluate if an ultrasound exam is indicated based on your medical history and current medical information. Ultrasound exams are scheduled at the discretion of The LPC medical team.
What is a limited obstetrical ultrasound exam?
Will you keep my information confidential?
After-Abortion Care and Education
Nearly everyone agrees that the choice to end a pregnancy is an enormously difficult one to make, yet few community resources exist to address the emotional turmoil women and men may experience afterward. Our after-abortion counseling provides a confidential way for women and men to work through their feelings and find healing, individually or as part of a small group. Call Cheryl today or Send a confidential Email to her at cdudek(at)laurelpregnancycenter.org. Learn More>>
Community Resource Referrals
If we are unable to provide the services a woman needs, we will direct her to someone who can. Our referral database can help women make the connections they need. Please note, however, we do not refer for abortions.
The LPC’s Parenting 101 classes are designed for first-time pregnant moms and dads. These classes cover a variety of topics including pregnancy health, childbirth, baby basics, as well as family/home life. They are taught by caring professionals from the local community and are offered free of charge. New class sessions are starting soon. Call today for more details. Classes are ongoing. Contact Cheryl at cdudek(at)laurelpregnancycenter.org or at 301-776-9996. Learn More>>
Our Commitment to Care
The Laurel Pregnancy Center is a pregnancy help medical clinic. A medical professional is available during clinic hours to answer pregnancy-related questions.
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.