Hope & Healing
in Reproductive Loss
For women and men experiencing infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth. Can you imagine what they might feel?
- Devastated over the loss of their baby.
- Confused about why this happened.
- Betrayed by their bodies.
- And then sadness all over again, grieving the future briefly held for them and for their baby.
All of these emotions and thoughts might pass through their mind, and if a woman or a man didn’t have anyone to talk to, can you imagine the spiral that might follow?
On average 14% of LPC clients’ pregnancies end in miscarriage. Nationally, we know that
- 1 out of 4 pregnancies will end in a miscarriage. And that is just one form of reproductive loss.
- We also know that 1 in 8 couples will experience problems with infertility and
- 1 in 160 pregnancies will end in a stillbirth.
Without a safe place to grieve, a cycle of silence and shame begins. The LPC wants to stop the cycle.
The LPC is here for our clients who experience reproductive loss. For anyone struggling with this particular kind of grief who is looking for a place to begin their healing journey, we are here.
If you want more information about gifts of stock or estate planning gifts, please contact Amanda at 301-776-9997.